Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dad's Day

All the Daddies were celebrated at preschool earlier this week. The kids worked very hard to learn two new songs that they performed in the "big room". After the mini performance the Dad's were treated to a snack pond complete with goldfish crackers. Once snack was over each Dad took turns reading a "story" about themselves of course written by the children. 

Here's E&K's All About My Dad story:

His hair is...
E: brown and black
K: he's bald, he doesn't have any hair

His eyes are....
E&K: black

He is ___ tall:
E: 2 feet
K: 2 feet

He is ____ pounds:
E: 7
K: 2

His favorite color is....
E: red
K: blue

His favorite sport is.....
E: baseball
K: football

His favorite food is....
E: pizza
K: cheeseburgers

When he goes to work he.....
E: makes all the money
K: builds

I love my Daddy because.......
E&K: he tickles me

Love, love, love the stories!! After story time the Daddies stayed for a round of show and tell before calling it a day. Needless to say the kids were very excited to have Daddy at school. I wish I would have sent the camera with him!! I wasn't even thinking.

No comments: