Sunday, June 7, 2009
Busy, Busy
Talk about productive!! Josh and Eli went to the dump, Katelynn and I hit the craft store & grocery store, the house was cleaned, the yard was mowed, Josh golfed with Kyle & Ryan, Kyle & Nichole came for a BBQ, invitations were made, the laundry was done...all 7 loads, the kids rooms were put together, we played outside, the toys were gone through (our yard sale better be a hit, we have SO much), baths, blog updated, Josh is working on the kids annual video.....could there be more?! Now if I can find the time to catch up on email the weekend will be complete:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey!!! I LOVE THE ROOMS!!!! They are SO cute. You should take a trip to Dallas and help me with Tate and Seth's rooms. The dots are REALLY cute!
You guys have been so busy doing things. They invites are really cute too.
Post a Comment