Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Erin

I cannot believe Erin is already 5, she grew up too fast which means E&K grew up to fast too....they're right on her heels!!

Erin had a bowling party last weekend and everyone had an absolute blast (adults too). Turns out I'm not the greatest bowler but we all still had fun!!

Happy Birthday Erin, we love you!!

The Birthday Girl

The Furious Five

Eli is quite the bowler - he beat most of the adults. I wonder if the lane bumpers helped his game?!

Katelynn - the ball was a bit heavy for her but she had a great time and even picked up a spare:)

1 comment:

Monique said...

Got to love bowling shoes. I am so jealous all the girls allow you guys to put their hair in pig tails. Madeline refuses them now. :-( I miss those. Katelynn's face in that picture picking up the ball looks so strained. Poor girl. Happy Birthday to Erin.