Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Christmas between Friends

Eli, Katelynn, Caden and Ava all wanted to get each other gifts.....too cute how could Jenny and I possibly say no?! Off shopping we went, E bought for Caden and K bought for Ava. We only helped a little.....there was a budget. They had so much fun picking out gifts. 

A few days later we had the kids over for a play date and the kids exchanged gifts. Of course all the gifts were a hit. After gifts it was play time.....I quickly realized I'm lucky I don't have more than 2 kids!! No, they were all great and get along really well. And I was only alone for a few hours....I can do anything for a few hours. We took the kids to McDonlds for lunch and by the end of the day they were all nice and tired:)



No comments: