We lost a fish and are completely fish-less at the moment, it's weird!! We got him some time in September 2009 so he had a good little run. I'm still hoping to find a replacement for Ben & his 8yr life. I don't even have a picture of this one. What is it with me and the camera these last few posts?! The kids didn't seem to mind much. Josh sat them down to tell them.
Josh: "I've got some bad news guys."
E&K: "What Dad?"
Josh: "Lucky Fish died last night and went to Heaven, I'm so sorry."
Katelynn: "Oh Ok."
Eli: "Did you flush him?"
Josh: "Yes Bud, I did."
Eli: "Ok Dad."
Katelynn: "Can we get new fish now? I've been asking for like 100 years."
And I'm thinking to myself: That was easy. On to the next, I guess.
I like having fish so I'm sure we'll get some new ones in the next couple weeks and I will try my best to at least get one picture of them before they turn belly up on us again!!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment