Saturday, September 10, 2011

Priest Lake

One last camping trip of the summer. We headed to Beaver Creek with the Renskers. What a beautiful place, I heart Priest. I could have done without being in "Bear Country" and the nights were SUPER cold but other than that the trip was an absolute blast. Our campsites were huge and backed to a little wooded area with fallen trees (referred to as the logs all weekend) between the logs and bikes we hardly saw the kids at all. 

Lazy days at the beach followed by lazy nights around the fire while all the kiddies played....just what we all needed. 

They were tired before we even got there 

A little flashlight adventure our first night. E won with the longest pine cone

Beach Bum

Friendly game of soak 'em....E & K had so much fun with each other 

Katelynn and Lauren on our boat ride to Upper Priest, very pretty

Eli waiting for his turn to drive 

All four crazy kids

Eli on his favorite walking log 

Peanut in "log forest" with her helmet on, just incase "I'm being safe Mom"

More logs, just before dark 

All packed up, saying goodbyes

No comments: