Saturday, March 17, 2012

Babysitting Baby Emma

I watched Emma overnight so my bro and Nichole could have a night out. Good thing I decided to bring Katelynn with me.....Emma would much rather have Katelynn than me any day!! My Mom was there to help me out but again Emma would much rather have Katelynn. She's such a sweet baby, after we got over the first bit of missing Mommy we were golden. She was all smiles for me even at 4am, thankfully she went back to sleep for a few hours!! Katelynn and I had a great time with her and can't wait for Uncle Kyle & Aunt Nichole to take my kiddies for a sleepover again:) he he he.

 The girls

I'm bored when is Emma gonna get up!! 

Pears, woo hoo!!

Turns out I took most of the pictures on my brothers camera, stink, there were some good ones!!

No comments: