Friday was the Big ol Race and the kids had a great time!! Ryan, Melissa and Erin were able to come too and Erin got to take part in the big race. All the kids did great. E&K made it 8 laps before calling it a day. And I think Erin made it 11.
After the race we headed over to the playground area and had a Teddy Bear Picnic with all the other preschoolers. It was utter madness but none of the kids seemed to notice. I got a chance to catch up with Mrs. Getman and was pleased to find out the kids are doing great in class. They do not stick together and are little chatter boxes, in a good way of course. It was also nice to know that I'm not the only one that Katelynn gives buggers to!! She gave one to Mrs. Getman too:)
Enjoy the pictures....looks like I loaded them backwards:)
Last Lap with Carebear
Last Lap with "Joe"
Getting their Lap marks
Lil Racers
Playing before the race
Ready to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment