Just a fun lil run down of the evening.....
8:02 - Katelynn: "I have a boogie for you, Mom I have boogie for you. MOM I HAVE A BOOGER!!"
8:02 - Me upstairs getting the imaginary booger. There wasn't even a flake.
8:07 - Katelynn: "I have a problem with my blankies"
8:07 - Me hollering up the stairs to cover up and go to sleep.
8:09 - Katelynn: "I still have a problem with my blankies".
8:10 - Me upstairs covering her and hoping that's the end of it.
8:10 - Katelynn: "I need the music. Mom I want the music."
8:10 - Me hollering up the stairs to turn in on and get back in bed. Amazing isn't it that she has no issues covering herself when she wants to!
8:18 - Katelynn: "My tummy is hurts"
8:19 - Me upstairs giving tummy kisses and restarting music.
8:32 - Katelynn: "I have to go potty. I have to go potty. I have to go potty."
8:33 - Me hollering OK
8:33-8:39 - Katelynn peeing
8:40 - Katelynn back in bed and the return of the oh so annoying music
8:50 - Silence. Does it really need to take 50 minutes?!
How Eli sleeps though all that I'll never get. Actually I guess he's usually in on the action.
1 comment:
that is so funny! I know its not though when it is actually happening, but Tate will do the same thing. Dang kids!!!1
Post a Comment