Monday, January 5, 2009

Cleaning up the Poop

Over the weekend Clyde had an accident (AGAIN!!!) in the mud-room. I'll spare you the details there but it was a lot and awful. Of course this had to happen on Josh's sleep in day, of course. I thought about leaving it and letting him deal with it when he got up but the smell was too much and the kids wouldn't stop talking about it "Clyde we don't poop in the house. You need to poop outside. Mom its really really stinky in here." I tried talking the kids into taking care of it but no chance there. Neither one would entertain the idea and decided "Dad can do it. He's good at cleaning poos". Finally working up my nerve to do it I head in. Katelynn freaks yelling "get out of there Mom it's stinky". While I'm in there gagging and trying not to throw up I have a little cheering section "its OK Mom. You can do it. We know you can." 

Just a lil peek into the first hour of the day on Saturday....good times.

No comments: