Tomorrow we're heading to Davenport to visit some family and have lil trip to the town fair...I'll be better with the camera so I can actually share some pictures!!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Busy week with GG
Josh's Grandma is here this week for a visit and she's sure kept us on our toes. Monday we had a back to school BBQ for the kiddies....they got to see their teacher and classroom again, which of course was very exciting. And they also got a few hugs from Mrs. Getman:) Tuesday we headed to Chuck E Cheese to play with Jeremy and Lauren. Wednesday Heidi and the triplets came over to play. Thursday Josh and I headed to a baseball game in the evening. And the rest of the week was filled with running here, there and everywhere:) Since GG is the master with the sewing machine she helped (ok just did it) us with our curtain hemming projects. Once Josh hangs Eli's I'll take some pictures. Yay their rooms are finally done:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment