Last weekend we took a little trip over to the Seattle area, I was horrible about taking pictures but we had a great trip. We left here on Thursday and stopped in Ellensburg for an overnight visit. We left pretty early Friday morning and stopped in North Bend to visit Uncle Tom and Aunt Judy. We stayed for a couple hour visit and lunch. The kids were happily entertained the entire time with their dog, Dodger. I'm sure the dog was pooped after we left. We managed to make it up to Marysville late afternoon, missing the traffic. Saturday was Henry's big ol first birthday party. He's so laid back and go with the flow....I think he had a great day. After the party I went to meet Aunt Terri and Sarah for coffee, it was so nice to see them and catch up. I wish we lived closer.....we miss our friends and family! Sunday it was time to start for home. Our first stop was Lynnwood to visit Grandma and Grandpa. We visited for a bit and the kids played blocks with Grandma and tried to drink all the apple juice in the house. The next stop was Sammamish for a short visit with Troy and Sara. After that we stopped in Ellensburg to pick up Josh's Grandma and it was finally off for home. Of course there were a few more stops for this and that.
The weekend went too fast but it was a lot of fun, it was so nice to see and catch up with everyone. I wish I would have been better with the camera though!! We're hoping to make another trip over before October.
1 comment:
So glad you all came over. It was wonderful to see you and get to spend time together. Spokane is just too dang far away.
Post a Comment