**If something is disgusting its "egs-custing". And has been for some time now. Example: E: "Egs-custing Katelynn!" K: "What?" E: "You didn't flush your poo poo!" K: "Oops, sorry."
**If something is lost they will ask "will you check behind my ears?" I guess Daddy has found one too many things back there.
**If they fall asleep in the car they will NOT admit to sleeping, they were "just resting my eyes".
**Two of Eli's favorite words are cool and awesome. Everything is cool and awesome now, everything.
**A few weeks ago Eli wore 2 pairs of underwear all day, all day. He noticed at bathtime when he was getting undressed.
**When Eli does a "cool move" with his lightsaber he hollers out "rockstar" and throws an excited fist in the air.
**More Starwars fun....Eli can walk like General Grievous (some weird looking talking robot).
**Eli loves to tell stories about going to the "real Lammy's house". Lammy is his stuffed lamb. Example: "I don't need to try that because I ate potatoes when I was at the real Lammy's house and I didn't like them."
**Eli is no longer cute, well according to him anyway. Katelynn said to him "E you're too cute!" He did not like that one bit and yelled "No I'm not!!"
**I missed this one but Josh woke up at about 4am because Eli was laughing so hard and loud in his room, must have been some dream!! He must have pretty vivid ones....last weekend the kids were asleep in the car, we stopped at the store real quick and when Josh started to drive off again Eli woke up freaking out saying "I couldn't get out of the street". He was really upset. Poor kid.
**Last weekend Katelynn was trying to tell me she was sick so I started to walk over so I could feel her head but before I got to her she said "don't fever me Mom".
**Katelynn is missing her nighties so much that she's been trying to "just wear a nightie until bedtime and then get the warm ones on".
**Katelynn has also been missing t-shirts. I think she's our summer kiddo. Anytime she's in a long sleeve shirt she shoves the sleeves up as far as they will go.
**One of Katelynn's new favorite things to say is "I don't appreciate that." Yes it is said with attitude.
**I asked Katelynn what the matter was (she was a bit crabby) and she told me "I was freaking out Mom."
**Of course pretend play is huge. Last night Josh was chasing the kids around and Katelynn kept saying "stay Bolt" or "come on Bolt" so I said well "maybe Bolt can help you get Daddy" and I was promptly told "I got this Mom, I'm good."
**Both kids love animals, all animals but mostly dogs so they play dogs all the time and Katelynn will not break character. If she is Sweet Pumpkin Pie (E's dog name for her) she will not speak. This can go on for as long as 20 minutes.
**Speaking of dogs, Katelynn still carries Roxie round everywhere and she was so excited to see the real Roxie (Josh's parents neighbor's dog). She wouldn't let it go, we had to drive over. Katelynn sat on the couch with this dog for almost 20 minutes. The dog was licking her, jumping on her, would get down and she'd call it back. It was so cute, my Peanut needs a lil dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment