Monday, December 21, 2009

Weekend Review

Wow what a wonderful weekend!!

Josh and I were treated to free tickets to the Nutcracker on Friday night so we got all dolled up and went to the show with a couple friends. I'm waiting for Shauna to send me pics of the night....I'll add them so you all can see how well we clean up:) My brother and Nichole watched the kids for us. They took them to Ross, Toys R Us and McDonalds before coming home just in time to catch Frosty on TV. Both Kyle and Nichole said that was the best babysitting event yet.....they weren't stuck in the house and the kids had a blast. Plus the kids helped pick out gifts for "other boys and girls who are 4 too":) So innocent.

Saturday Josh and Eli headed off for some boys time while Katelynn and I stayed behind and hung out just girls. She didn't want to go anywhere, a little surprising but perfectly fine with me!! Then Saturday night Josh and I had a little solo date night. Both kiddies stayed the night with my Mom so Josh and I had the house all to ourselves!! We went to dinner at Ferrantes, what a yummy place. It is one of my new favorites!! Then we stopped for a drink at Chapala before coming home to enjoy the silence:)

Sunday after I picked the kids up from my Mom we stopped at my brothers house for a bit and the kids played with puppy Willy for about an hour. That little dog is so cute and is going to be so big!! Good thing he's such a well behaved pup!!

Sunday night we decorated Gingerbread Houses....stay tuned.

No comments: