Monday, October 11, 2010

Our 10th Anniversary

Where has the time gone?! Seems like just yesterday we were living in Lake Stevens without a care in the world and now we've got 2 five year olds!!

We celebrated on the 7th with the kids, kid style. They wanted to throw a "party" so we did. We made a million pictures and balloons which we hung all over the house, we made cake, bought snacks and candy, decorated the table, made pizzas, played Candy Land and I Spy, watched a kid movie and ate popcorn. It was lovely, just how you want to spend your wedding anniversary:) Actually it was fun and the kids had a blast plus I knew I was in for a surprise come Saturday.

Josh had it all planned out, sneaky sneaky. The kids went to my Mom's, Ollie went to my brothers and we went to the Davenport!! What an amazing night. We had a great time. We stopped for a drink before dinner at Churchills, had the most amazing steaks ever, stopped for another drink after, had room service dessert and breakfast.....after only being able to sleep until 8. I thought for sure I'd sleep in longer but I guess when its uninterrupted sleep it counts for more!!

Happy Anniversary, I can't wait to see what the next 10 years bring.

No comments: