Friday, August 12, 2011

Our Girl

Man she's been livin large though this whole deal with E's arm. TONs of sleep overs with the Engles, a special day with Mom, random gifts (Dr's and nurses love her), tattoos from Carrie (just so she wouldn't be left out) going to the adults only shower for Aunt Nichole.....she was security we couldn't let just anyone in. Lots of bday parties (E too, he just couldn't participate in roller skating, jump & bounce or swimming). Sleep overs with friends, movies with friends......really this kid has had the summer of her life and has loved every minute of it!!

And last and prolly her fav thing of all.....getting bangs. 

She's been an angel and helpful (when she doesn't think I can hear or see) through all this, I know it's been hard on her. I love to catch those sweet moments....."E you need help with your seat belt buddy?" "Want me to carry that?" 




Our beautiful girl. We love you Mama.

No comments: