The kiddies had a Halloween Dance at school the Friday before Halloween & were dying to go.....even flying solo (Josh was hunting) I just couldn't say no. They had SO SO SO much fun!! I don't know where the boys were, I had a horrible time tracking Eli down at the end of the night. He was a sweaty mess, they were either running or dancing. Poor E puked shortly after getting home....I guess he had so much fun it made him sick! He ended up missing the soccer JamBOOree. Katelynn danced her stinger off!! Once she caught up with Jenna & they started playing Beiber she was off. She danced, and danced and jumped and danced and danced some more. She went to bed singing YMCA. I'm so glad we went!!
My babies
Katelynn and friends
Eli and friends
Bees & Cats are friends....Katelynn with Jenna
Eli and Devvin
No comments:
Post a Comment