Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Big Tummy Guy
So there I was minding my own business in line at the store talking to the kids when the nice man in front of me offered to let me go first. Just as we pull our cart past him Eli points and loudly asks "Does he have a big tummy Mom?" He did but I certainly wasn't going to say it. So I said "Yes bud MOMMY does have a big tummy". Well that didn't work out how I thought it would...."No Mommy does HE have a big tummy." I could have died. I was so embarrassed. And still hadn't really responded to Eli so I got a "Does he Mom, Does he?" At that point I figured he was already aware of the big o' belly and decided a quiet "Yes Eli he does" would end the conversation and luckily it did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment