Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Seriously?!

Today has been quite eventful....first Eli broke the light in the playroom throwing a ball around. Good news: no glass or bulbs broke. Bad news: the light is broken, broken. No flicker of working, just nothing. Then later he loudly asked about a large man's belly (see below). And finally Katelynn decided it was her turn to shine....

She came into the kitchen and said "Mom where's my pretty hair (infant hair clip)?" I don't know honey where did you put it...."It went down my mouth." What?! "It went down my mouth Mom." You mean you swallowed it? "No it just went down my mouth."

Great place for a hair clip if you ask me. I'm looking forward to waiting the 3 (possible) days it will take to pass. And yep lucky me....I do get to look for it! I can't wait, it's going to be a great week.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YUCK, YUCK! Your new official nickname is turd diver. :-) M