Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Dad

Remembering Mike. Words fail me, I cannot express the pain of loosing my Dad. In the days to come I will post some pictures and memories. We have planned a service for him on Monday and will celebrate him "Mike Style".

Dad, I love and miss you so much...I know you know how much I love you but you'll never know how much I miss you.

Michael David Strong
9/21/53 to 7/11/09

We unexpectedly lost our Dad, grandpa, husband, son, brother, uncle and friend in a tragic motorcycle accident. Mike enjoyed boating, flying and adventure, but above all he loved his family. He will live forever in our hearts and his unmistakable laugh will be dearly missed. Mike is survived by five children (Melissa, Stacie, Kyle, Athziri and Alex); five grandchildren; his treasured wife, Sonia; his best friend of 30 years, Kathy; a large, loving family and numerous friends. 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am so sorry about your Dad Stacie. Please know we are thinking about your guys and we are keeping you and your family in our prayers.
Mandy