After the excitement of the birthday party I sent Josh to find us a new car while I stayed behind and napped our tired kiddies. Lucky, lucky he found one:) When we were signing the massive amounts of paperwork the nice man gave the kiddies some tattoos. Now they are loving the Ratatouille tattoos while watching the movie. All in all a great day....bday party, clean/organized playroom, new car and quiet night:)
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
New wheels!! How exciting. What is it? Glad the kids had a good birthday party too.
You guys have been SO busy!!! The Birthday party looked like a blast and the cakes are VERY cute!!!! I am glad they had such a fun Birthday! I LOVE your car by the way. Have you loved it so far? That is a good size. You still have so much room in the back.
Post a Comment