It was Dad's Day at school on Monday and since Josh was in CA the kids called Papa Kim to see if he could come for the special day. We were so happy he was able to come over for the big event (30 minutes)!! Since it was for Dad's I wasn't there to take any pictures but Mrs. Leland did take one that is a gift so when that comes, I'll post it too.
Anyway the kids sang 2 songs, had snack, shared show and tell, took a picture, played on the playground and showed off their school to Papa Kim. They were very excited he was able to come over and share the day. Katelynn was sick (she threw up the morning of) so she missed most of the school day and got to hang out here with Grandma & Papa before we took them back for Dad's Day. She was pooped, I didn't think she was going to make it but she rallied and went. But after we got home, well that's a different story.....see picture:)
The kids had also put together a card for Josh, basically an all about Daddy thing. Their answers crack me up!!
Dad You're Great Cards:
All About My Dad
His hair is:
E: he doesn't have any
K: bald
His eyes are:
E&K: brown
He is ____ feet tall:
E: 36
K: 20
He weighs ____ pounds:
E: 27
K: 36
His favorite color is:
E: blue & green
K: green, blue & pink
His favorite food is:
E: avocado (umm....he hates them, I love them!!)
K: Doughnuts
*really, pizza anyone?!
His favorite sport is:
E: football
K: baseball
When he goes to work he:
E: pays the money
K: pays the bills
I love my Dad because:
E: he's my Dad
K: he likes doughnuts & because I like him very much & he's my favorite Daddy.
Of course Josh was totally disappointed to miss but he'll have these lovely cards and stories to enjoy when he gets home.
No comments:
Post a Comment