Alright, well off they went on Thursday 9/2 for their very first day of Kindergarten!! All grown up and ready for the big ol world of school. As you can imagine they were both very excited, very excited. But the minute we got to school their lips were sealed.....they couldn't hide their happy smiles though:) Josh and I took them into class and helped them get all settled then Mrs. Jacobson took all us parents out in the hall for a little pep talk and thank yous. She's going to be a great teacher, I know the kids are going to have a great year in her class.
I'm so proud of my little monkeys and I can't wait to see what this next year is going to bring. These memories of kindergarten are priceless.
Getting the sillies out before school
1 comment:
Cute Cute Cute! Glad to hear it went well. What did they think? Did they enjoy it? Do they eat lunch there?
Post a Comment