Saturday, November 27, 2010

Disney on Ice

We scored some last minute tickets to Disney on Ice at 50% off. On sale is right up my alley!! Our seats were great too, we were only about 10 rows off the ice and had show platform right in front of us so we got to see basically everyone from the show nice and close. I'm glad we didn't pay full price....the show was great and the kids had a wonderful time but at full price the show wouldn't have been priceless!! My pictures didn't turn out well at all, I was so disappointed I didn't get better ones of the kiddos. Cramped seats and stadium lighting aren't my best friends. 

Popcorn $5, Cotton Candy $12, Drinks $10....all gone before the show even started!! So then we wait. 

The stars of the show 

 Cookies for Santa

Ham. I've never seen Eli laugh so hard than at this!! He was doubled over laughing so hard I thought he was going to puke!

Jasmine, Katelynn's favorite princess (this week anyway)

No comments: