Eli has been talking about "the guys" for the last month or so. I couldn't figure out where he got it from or who he meant. I started asking him more questions about them. And here's what I found out:
Me: E who are the guys
E: the guys Mom
Me: Ok but what are their names
E: the guys
Me: Ok well where are the guys
E: at the castle in tuxedoes but I took mine off
At last there it is, he's talking about the groomsmen at Abbie and Bryce's wedding!! He DID NOT want to wear his tux at the wedding so we were all talking about how "all the guys" were wearing one trying to talk him into it. Then he also hung out with them all when everyone was getting ready. I guess they made quite the impression on him:)
No comments:
Post a Comment