Katelynn: Poor thing had the nasty tummy bug that was going around....in her words "I don't want anymore brown potty". She's also not a fan of throwing up. We're also quite certain that she thinks she's a cat.....it's meow this and meow that. Sample: "I need help meow meow".
Eli: Has decided the best thing in the world is the word 'why'. Why, why, why.....and he is never happy with our answers. A common response in our house these days is "don't why me, E". Hopefully it will pass as quickly as it began! He still calls Katelynn "honey" which is the sweetest thing ever.
Both: They both enjoy playing outside in their "candles" (sandals), while having the "sprinkles on" (sprinklers) and for snack they love "olin bars" (granola bars) or "colored snack" (Fruit Loops). The last few days they have been pretending to be Grant and Lindsey while I'm Erin and Josh is another Grant. The game was full on yesterday....neither one would respond if called by their name. They also found some pictures from when they were babies and love hearing stories about themselves. Katelynn wanted to know "did we fight in your tummy Mom". I said sometimes you'd kick me to which she replied "that's not OK Mom, we don't kick". Ha, I guess we've taught them well.
Josh and I: We've been busy with the yard. And over the weekend we put together a shed. That was interesting. I think it was rough on Josh having his assistant be 5'2". We've also been de-cluttering the house, changing out pictures, rearranging.....prepping for the new furniture to arrive!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to see our house actually put together!
Ok that's enough for now....we'll see what the next week brings:) And if I can figure out how to add pics maybe you'll see some of those too.
No comments:
Post a Comment