Saturday, July 26, 2008

5 Crazy Kids

A sleep over in pictures:) We had my sister's kids over for the night as it was their 10th Anniversary.....Happy Anniversary guys!!

We all had a great time....dinner of hotdogs, playing outside, playing in the playrooms, watching a movie, more playing....Josh and I deciding we had lost control and it's time for bed @ 9:30. Bed time was a little rough but what do you expect from 5 kids in the same room?! And then this morning we topped it off with "fancy french toast" (baked w/crushed cereal on it). 

I'm proud of all the kids they did great:)





1 comment:

Monique said...

You survived! 5 kids in one night!! :-) Way to go. I love the picture of them all lining down in a row. Very cute! Maddie is having a alumber party with Lauren tonight. She thought it was cool K & E had one with their cousins too! Sleep well tonight.