We headed out to the lake first thing this AM and we all had a great time. We found a little lake up north....no motorized boats, fishing only for people with kids 15 and under....just a cute little lake. We spent the day fishing (or trying, no luck for the Falks.), playing on the toys, swimming (well that didn't go too well but we did get them in!!), just hanging out for the day. The kids were so pooped they were both asleep within a minute or two of getting in the car. We didn't even make it out to the main road and they were both crashed!!
They were both still asleep when we got home and we were hoping for a longer nap....nope they had all they needed. So we spent the rest of the day in the yard. It was quite a sight....Mommy and Daddy donned swimsuits (I know, twice in one day!!) and spent some time in the pool with the kids. The water was cold, I don't know how they do it....I was freezing so of course that quickly turned into a game of splashing Mommy. In the tiny little thing we all hardly fit but for E&K it was the highlight of their day!! Had I known that we could have saved the lake for another day:)
No comments:
Post a Comment