Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Quirks Game

I've been tagged.....My sister got me.

The 6 Quirks Meme - - The Rules

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment for each of the tagged bloggers letting them know they’ve been tagged.

My Quirks: I'm sure I have more than 6 but lets see how many I can actually remember!!

1. I hate having dirty hands....I'm getting better but still. And I will only eat with my hands when I have no other choice. Eating chips, fries etc takes me FOREVER because I have to wipe off my fingers constantly.

2. I will NOT drink milk anywhere but home and even that is rare. Of course this doesn't include my Starbucks:) I won't even drink it at my Mom's house. Josh and the kids disgust me when they drink milk at restaurants. Yuck!!

3. I'm a counter....I cannot walk up or down stairs without counting them. I've done this for as long as I can remember. It's a big joke for Josh. When we were in Jamaica there were lots and lots of stairs for me to count, I was in heaven:)

4. I cannot sleep without my blankie. Josh got them (I have 2....1 for bed and 1 for TV watching/traveling) for me when I was pregnant and since then I've only gone 1 night without it and it was miserable!!

5. I have to clean the house in a certain order otherwise it doesn't feel clean to me....vaccuum first, kitchen, living areas, bathroom and then floors. Always.

6. Absolutely everything with my kids has to be fair. I mean everything. When dressing them they are always matching in type of outfit....if K's wearing a dress E would be in nice shorts and a polo. When I send pictures there will be an equal amount of each, if one gets a new pair of shoes the other will also even if they're not needed, gifts are always equal in price and quantity....I could go on and on.

That's it. I'm supposed to link friends but don't know how and don't have many blogging friends so I'll tag Monique and Krista. Consider yourselves tagged:)

1 comment:

Iron Krista, "The Dog Mom" said...

I'm still trying to write my race report from IM CDA - as soon as I'm finished, I'll do this :-)