I realized Clyde and Ben haven't made an appearance on the ol blog yet. So here they are....
Clyde....ol Clyde is 12 now. He is old and grouchy. Unfortunately he doesn't like the kids and hasn't since they day they learned to roll. We've had to keep them separated but as time has gone on he tolerates them a little more. I think he's just too tired to care anymore. He's had his ups and downs lately. Poor guy. He had a swollen/infected leg so we took him to the vet earlier this week not knowing what was wrong. Turns out he had a "puncture wound" how he got it we have no idea...the vet said it could have been as simple as stepping on a stick. Its tough to get old!!
And Ben...formerly known as "the little bastard". We had to change that once the kids came along. He's now 8 and as far as I know he's the sole survivor from our wedding. I can't believe he's still swimming. My brother house sat while we were in Jamaica and I told him Ben would prolly die while we were gone....nope he's still around. He spends a lot of time floating and there have been many times I thought "today's the day" but he keeps swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment