Thursday, April 9, 2009

FedEx and Batman Jumps

The title doesn't make much sense does it?! So here's a peek into Eli and Katelynn's lil world.

I am in the kitchen, they are in the living room playing. I keep hearing pretty loud thumps. I know they're jumping around but figure 'oh well what can they hurt'. They both very excitedly come in to show me FedEx jumps (twirl and jump landing on 2 feet) and a few minutes later they're back with Batman jumps (just jump, no twirl). So I decide to peek and watch the action. Well they're jumping off the foot stool. Ok now I have to intervene...."no jumping off the foot stool". "Ok Mom, we won't". So off I go back to the kitchen and this is what I hear.

K: "shhh Eli, do it quiet. She won't hear"
E: "ok sissy, watch"
Loud Batman Jump
K: : "E, I said quietly"
E: "I did, you do it"
K: "no she'll hear"

Kids. I love to listen to them.....they crack me up. Katelynn may be a little trouble maker. She's always getting him to do something.

No comments: