Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Easter fun

Katelynn and I headed off to brunch at my sister's sans Eli and Josh. Poor E was just too sick to make it....it was sad to leave them behind, we really missed them. Katelynn had a great time playing with all the kids and enjoying a lil egg hunt. She is a sweet angel...she picked out a basket for Eli and gave him 3 of the eggs she found on her hunt. We enjoyed pastries, bagels, fruit salad and good company. Some of the kids had a little more sugar than others.....its quite a sight to see an 18month old nuts on sugar;) Lil Gracie had an absolute blast!!




Josh tried his best to make the day a bit special for Eli as well. They had a "Boys Day" and made a huge fort (I wish I could have seen), played some computer games, watched a lil golf and had a couch nap. E tried his best to enjoy the baskets that I brought from my sister's but really wasn't interested much. He didn't want any candy, didn't want to make any phone calls and just wanted to snuggle in with his blankets. Hopefully tomorrow he'll at least feel up to making phone calls!!




1 comment:

Mandy said...

It looks like you guys had a fun Easter!!! I feel so bad for Eli! He looks like he doesn't feel good at all. Poor guy. Tell the kids Tatum says hi and we hope Eli feels better soon.