Tuesday, September 1, 2009

4 Year Check Up

Well they are happy and healthy:) 

Eli is tipping the charts at 90% - 95% on the charts. He weighs 45lbs and is 42.5" tall. Miss Katelynn is sticking to 50% on the charts. She's 36lbs and is 40" tall. She's really narrowing the gap on him height wise. 

They were lucky enough to get 4 shots. Wow that was an experience. Josh stayed with Katelynn and I headed with Eli to another room so we could get them done at the same time. Neither kiddo was happy at all (we could hear the other child freaking out through closed doors and a hallway). Katelynn screamed at her nurse "what are you doing to me" while Eli screamed and cried as loud as I've ever heard him. Once he started to calm down his nurse asked "are you mad at me" and he said "yes". The rest of the day was spent licking their wounds. Neither kiddo can walk normal "because of the shots". And they keeping asking "why did they do that to me". Good thing they're set on shots until they're 11. I don't know if I could handle another round any sooner!! 

No comments: