Friday, September 25, 2009

Boring much?!

Ouch it's been quietly busy around here lately!! Nothing blog worthy but busy with the hubbub of life.

We did go to Seattle a couple weekends ago but I was horrible and didn't take any pictures!! We helped Gary and Monique move into their new home and got to do a little visiting too. We met Bryce for dinner, spent an afternoon with Grandma Phyllis and saw Abbie for coffee....it was so nice to connect with those we missed on our last trip. 

The kiddies and I have been fighting a cold for the last couple weeks.....one symptom after the other and we can't seem to officially kick it. I spent a weekend in Pullman with Carrie and Grandma Kris was here for a visit and I think we bored her out of the house....sick does not = fun. Kyle and Nichole are getting their new house all move in ready. The official move goes down tomorrow:) Congratulations guys.....you will be more than happy in your new home!!

Hopefully we'll kick these nasty colds and get back to it!!

No comments: