Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of School

Aww and we're back to school once again:) The kiddies are in Mrs. Leland's class this year on M/W/F mornings. Switching to the AM class will take a little adjusting.....we are used to lazy mornings and busy afternoons! E&K made Mrs. Leland painted animals and cards to take her today, they were very proud of them and couldn't wait to give them to her. After they saw her they could careless where I was or if I was even still there. I didn't get a hug, kiss, wave or even a over the shoulder glance as they disappeared off into class. Both kids said they had a great day, lots of fun and lots of playing followed by snack. Really who could ask for more?! I'm excited to have them in her class, she's a wonderful lady and excellent teacher. I'm sure this year will be lots of fun.




I really tried to get good pictures this morning but they weren't having it....they were just too excited to get out the door and wouldn't stand still:)

No comments: