Katelynn flushed her down the toilet and that was it. I thought she'd be a little more upset but then again flushing the toilet is always fun! I'm sure there will be more questions later though. Of course she did ask for a new fish but since we're not having the best of luck with fish these days. We won't be replacing this one....we'll see how the other 2 fair first.
Friday, September 11, 2009
RIP Lucky Dorie
Turns out she wasn't so lucky after all.....she jumped out of the bowl last night. This morning I thought the other 2 ate her. I was looking all over for her and couldn't find her so just assumed they ate her. Well that was before Eli said "Mom look theres a baby fish. Why is there a baby fish on the floor?" Guess I didn't look all that good after all now did I?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment