Thursday, March 18, 2010

First Picnic of 2010

What a wonderful weekend! We spent most of the day in the yard on Sunday, Josh and I cleaned up the yard and the kids played.....riding bikes, digging, playing games, eating. Then they headed to the neighbors and played in her yard too. They made themselves quite comfortable over there and helped themselves to her porch too. I was expecting them to just walk in the house and ask for snack:) Good thing Shauna loves them!!

After all the work, the kids headed in with Josh for a break and Shauna and I went out for a lil walk and jog. I'm so glad that Spring is finally here. I can't wait for more days out in the sun!!


1 comment:

Monique said...

I have to ask, do they like their holey jeans? Madeline now has two pairs and I refuse to let her wear them to school but she pulls them out every weekend to wear. Too funny! She is attached to them in some strange way.