Friday, March 12, 2010

Katelynn and Madagascar

.....her Madagascar nightie that is. She got this a couple years ago from the Engles' girls. It USED to fit but now barely covers her tush. She is in LOVE with this thing......if we're home she's in it. Seriously, it's becoming a thing. We don't let her wear it at night since it's too cold so the first thing out of her mouth in the morning (6am today) is "can I go get my Madagascar nightie now". The only time she will wear actual clothes is when we are gone. When we get home before I know it she's naked and back into the nightie. It's so big, she now runs the risk of having it taken when she's not good. Just the threat of it going into the Sunday Box will change her attitude faster than I can even say Sunday Box!! So since she's ALWAYS in it, it never gets in the wash. I know I missed this week and possibly last week too.....sure its stinky....don't judge, she's happy!!

I now present Katelynn and how she looks EVERY SINGLE DAY at home:
See look at that smile, how can I take it away and wash it?! She'd be so sad! Again, don't judge!! Stinky jammies are no big:)

No comments: