Saturday, April 16, 2011

Conferences

The end of March was conference week and I am proud to report we have a set of smarties on our hands!! Both are testing above grade level in most areas and really excelling in school. They are both wonderful readers and are loving math and science too. They have so much fun at school and are both little social butterflies. Mrs. J gave them a glowing report in all areas and we couldn't be happier. We're so proud of both of them. They also brought home their first report cards and I have to say I was shocked to see they were identical. Wonder how long that will last?!

During conference week they spent a little more time at Express since it was half days all week. They had "the best week ever". They week was full of extra activities......bowling, roller skating, swing dance lessons, movie day, jammie day and of course all sorts of extra crafts. Where was all this fun stuff when I was a kid?!

I can't wait to see what next year brings with them being in different classrooms!!

1 comment:

Mo said...

Smarty pants is right! Way to go Katelynn and Eli!