Saturday, April 16, 2011

Two peas in a pod

These 2 are always together (except at school where they completely ignore each other). They play together constantly and really are BFF's. I couldn't be luckier. I have to say I complain about how much they fight and bicker way too much. Because the good times really do outweigh the bad.




I love you monkeys! I love to listen to you playing and making up new games. I love to hear all about how Princess and Cars can go on vacations together. I love to hear your chatter about friends and school. I love that you have sleep-overs every weekend. I love that you will drop everything to go to the basement together. I love that you comfort each other when you are sad or hurt. I love to hear you argue about whether or not super heroes are real. I love to watch you compromise and figure it out. I love every minute of every day because the two of you are in it.

ETA: Literally I hit 'publish post' and the two of them lost their minds. Maybe I should keep somethings to myself? At least it was over in 2.2 seconds and they were back to playing.

No comments: