Saturday, April 16, 2011

Date Night

Josh and Katelynn had a Father Daughter Dance just after Valentine's Day so Eli and I decided to have a night out too.

Katelynn got pampered before the big event, it was her first dance after all. They headed out to dinner at IHOP (her choice) before heading to the dance. Katelynn ran into a few friends and had a great time. She wouldn't dance with Josh though, and he'd been practicing his moves:) Little stinker. But all in all she had a great time and that's what matters.

Eli and I decided to hit Twigs for dinner, yum!! E threw down, he ate more than I've ever seen him eat. After dinner we headed to Toys R Us for him to spend a bit of his allowance. He wanted to get something for Katelynn too so I gave him a little extra money. We had plans to get a treat too but he was so full from dinner he had a belly ache. So we skipped the treat and headed home to play with his new toys.

It was nice to spend one on one time with them, it doesn't happen enough!!

Pretty hair complete with new "shiny clips" 

A lovely lady like pose:) 

Pretty, pretty 

Just before heading out. Too bad the cupcake tattoo hadn't faded before the date!! 

Eli and I before our night out.

1 comment:

Mo said...

Yes, pictures!! They look great. Did she enjoy it? No dancing? I thought Madeline might not but Gary said she loved it. :-) Glad they had fun.