Saturday, April 16, 2011

T-Ball

T-Ball is here! Eli started a few weeks ago and is loving it! He's quite the player, I'd have to say best on the team:) Those other teams better watch out!!

His first practice was cold, wet and windy! Not that the boys seemed to notice much. Katelynn and I froze. Since the weather was so horrible I didn't get any pictures of the actual practice....but these are just before we left.



Practice #2 Josh was the coach. And WOW was Eli excited about that!! Even Katelynn was excited and she doesn't play. The boys had nicer weather this time. Katelynn and I stopped by practice to snap a few pictures.



Practice #3, they got their uniforms.....go Mariners!! A few hours after practice they had the opening ceremonies. I was so bummed to miss it but Katelynn had a soccer game at the same time. Josh and Eli headed to the big event. All the teams were there to celebrate opening day.




And next week brings the first game of the season. I can't wait!!

No comments: