Bear Lake is quickly turning into a Falconer family favorite. After a trip to the dump this morning we made a last minute decision to spend the rest of the day at the lake. We stopped at Fred Meyer on the way to grab water wings and floaties....who knew they were so cheap?! We had a little picnic before hitting the water. Both kids were very, very excited to get into the lake. Eli just went for it, he was all in. Turns out the kid is a little fish. He was swimming between Josh and I, jumping in to Josh, floating around on his own....he just couldn't get enough of the lake. Katelynn on the other hand got cold feet the minute her feet hit the water. She didn't want anything to do with being in on her own. She was fine if I held her but didn't want to be in her floatie at all. She promised that next time she'll try again but really was adamant that she'll "go in the lake when she's as big as Lindsey". After the lake it was time for more food and then a little play time in the play ground before heading home. All in all we couldn't have asked for a nicer day....great weather and lots of fun.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys need to get a Lake House for sure!!!! Let's get together this week. Tell the kids that Taters is doing good! It scared her more than anything.
Ahhh that looks like so much fun. Madeline is a bit like Katelynn-super cautious around the water. I am hoping Henry is more into it. I love their suits! They are such cuties. Give them a hug for us.
The lake looks great. I could use a day like that right about now. My girls turn into little fish too. We will miss you guys. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment