We spent ALL day Saturday out in the yard. We did a little work and played the rest of the day. My Mom and Sheba came up in the afternoon to spend a little time and have a BBQ. It was quite the day for the kids. We had the pool out, ran through the sprinkler with Grandma, read books on a blanket, watched a little movie, then had hot dogs for dinner (and actually ate them) and the ice-cream man finally came by. E opted for a fudge-sicle while K went for a sno-cone. Eli decided to give my Mom his treat and chose chips instead and as you can see Katelynn polished off her sno-cone all alone.
And the best part.....Josh and I found the trick to getting our kids to sleep past 6:30am. Play outside from 9am-8:30pm and they'll sleep until 8am the next day!! They have NEVER EVER slept that late. Josh and I were actually awake watching TV when they finally rolled in. I still can't believe THEY out slept US!!
1 comment:
Look at Clyde!! Enjoying some sunshine too huh?
Post a Comment