Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom's Day at School

I had my very first Mother's Day at school last week:) Cutest thing ever!! They started off the day with a few songs for all the Mom's with the Barely 5's Class. And then it was off to their room to enjoy cheese sandwiches in flower shape (made by them) along with pink lemonade and a special story written by the kids....it was a very fun day:) 





Here are the stories:

My Mommy is the most beautiful person I know. The prettiest thing about her is....K: her eyelashes, E: her hair. Mommy is about....K: 3 feet, E: 2 feet tall and weighs around....K&E: 7 pounds. Her eyes are...K&E: brown. Her favorite food is....K: salad, E: pizza. And her favorite color is...K: purple, E: yellow. The thing I like to do most with Mommy is....K: kiss her & hug her, E: find circle shapes on the computer, play games. There are a lot of reasons to love her but most of all I love my Mommy because....K: I love her hair, E: she tickles me.
Love Katelynn and Eli

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best dressed kids in the class. And the cutest.