Josh took the kids fishing up at Bear Lake on Saturday and the little monkeys did awesome. Katelynn caught the first fish of the day and Eli followed up with two of his own. Poor Josh got skunked but I think he was more than a little busy helping the kids with their poles.





I was bummed to miss the big day but I was in Seattle with my Mom visiting my Uncle Tom who was just diagnosed with cancer. He will be starting chemo early next week. Keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers, they have a long battle in front of them. Thankfully the form of cancer he has is very treatable.
1 comment:
Congrats to the kiddos! Great looking fish! Sorry to hear about your Uncle. Sending you and the family prayers. My Uncle Leo on my dad's side just finished his chemo up for throat cancer and seems to be clear. Hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment