Friday, June 4, 2010
Boys and Girls Day Out
On Monday we had special days with the kids. They got to pick the days activities. So the boys headed to Cabelas to hang out and have lunch. How guys spend hours on end there just amazes me! Us girls went all sorts of places. First up the Dollar Store, then to get Katelynn's nails painted, lunch, Toys R Us, Starbucks to meet the boys and have a doughnut and lastly we ran an errand or two. It was so nice to spend one on one time with them. And I can't wait to have a day with Eli. He's already planning the day. I have a feeling I may end up at Cabelas but ol Mom has some other plans that will be gently suggested here and there:) Katelynn has already told Josh she wants to go to Cabelas but I don't think she'll last 2+ hours like E did!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment